What if my product is under Manufacturers Warranty?
- Bring in your product or arrange with our customer service staff to have you unit collected together with your proof of purchase, usually a store receipt with a date of purchase and an accurate description of the fault.
- We will contact the manufacturer to repair your product under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- We will contact you once the repair is completed and the product ready to be returned to you.
What if my product is under Extended Warranty?
- The customer is required to lodge a warranty claim directly with the Extended warranty company.
- The Extended Warranty company will then contact us and provide us with a claim number which authorises us to proceed with the assessment.
- Bring in your product or arrange with our customer service staff to have the unit collected and undertake the repair under the terms of the extended warranty.
- We will contact you once the repair is completed.
What if the product is out of any warranty?
- Bring in your product or arrange with our customer service staff to have your unit collected. At this time we will also require payment of our quote fee.
- Have an accurate description of the fault.
- One of our technicians will inspect the product and diagnose the fault. We will then prepare a written quote for the repair itemising the cost of parts and labour for your consideration.
- We will then provide you with the opportunity to consider our quotation .
- If you decide to proceed with the repair, we will order the parts and repair the unit. The quote fee paid will be deducted from the total cost of the repair and the balance will be payable on completion. If however, you decide not to proceed with the repair ,the quote fee will not be refunded as it represents our cost of diagnosing the fault and providing you with a written quote.